Monday, September 28, 2009

Atomic Dog, or Nice Guys.....Don't get laid

Well,
I've finally accepted the reality that my girlfriend of the past 6 months is done with me (see the poem September).
It seems I've spent the better part of the past year searching for love, putting my heart out and getting burnt. i don't harbour any ill will to wards the two ladies (well, may be every now and then),but I've learnt a very hard lesson: most women DON'T want a nice guy who's ready to put his heart out and reveal himself. they may like him, pity him or even tolerate him, but they don't want him.
nice guys end up like Wile E. Coyote - running in mid-air off the edge of a cliff, and the last sound you hear before your body plummets to the ground and goes SPLAT!! is "beep! beep!"
So I've lowered my expectations somewhat. As long as I can get laid with some kind of frequency, then love can take a backseat....waaaaay back.

"Atomic Dog" - that's my new calling card; "bow-wow-wow; yibby-yo yibby-yay!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home